Thursday 28 November 2019

RAIN!

    This last week the weather has been miserable. Heavy showers, wind and too wet to work the ground. Well, what can I expect for November? Least it is not cold and snowing! Temperature wise it has been above freezing and into the teens. Not unusual for November in this part of the world.
Two forked and weeded plots

Big Plot waiting attention!
   Despite the wet and cold progress has been made on weeding and forking beds. I have even had some help from the chickens! I have taken the opportunity to straighten up the beds as over time the edges tend to creep in narrowing the bed.
  Took a look through my seeds and went ahead and ordered more for next year from Real Seeds. It is my assumption that I will still be here next year. Just cannot resist buying vegetable seeds.
  On the chicken front hens continue to lay reasonably well despite the short, wet and cooler days. Usual cleaning out of the coops done.
My helpers....

No comments:

Post a Comment