Sunday 20 December 2020

Ding dong merrily on high!

     Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


     Christmas is all but here! Still lots to do in the garden but other stuff has taken priority! More stones moved, still more to move! Man! It has been raining heavily again this last week although i did manage to trim the grass a little (I like zapping about on the ride on if the truth be known!). I did get round to uncovering my swede patch and weeding it. I should get a few on the small side swedes but hey one is better than none! I checked the sprouts and yes I going to have home grown sprouts and hopefully a couple of parsnips for Christmas dinner! Other than that chicken coops were cleaned out and a few soft eggs have been laid. Hens coming to point of lay or just lacking calcium? I will make sure there is oyster shell in their feed and see what happens.

    So it is quite possible that there will not be a blog next Sunday as I do not see anything being done in the garden at all this next week. Ho! Ho! Ho! Oh, there is snow forecast for Christmas day! 

   Take care and be safe all of you!


Taken from my front door step 0827hrs 191220




No comments:

Post a Comment