Sunday 5 July 2020

Where did that week go?

   Ok I have no excuse, not even the weather! Not a lot done this week. Cannot figure out why other that maybe a beer to many one day? Naaw surely not. Anyway little done in the garden and weeds keep growing. So what little did I do? Cut grass. Weeded. Transplanted some moss curled parsly and gathered some ealry purple sprouting seeds. Tomatoes tided up and shoots removed.
    Big event at Watermeadows. The ride on lawn mower arrived! My eldest grandson was a great help in putting it together and after a mis-start (we did not think we had to put the cut grass cutter on but you do!) the machine is up and running and I now have a ride on lawn mower shared with my next door neighbour.
Ride on lawn mower being unpacked

   Another event has been the arrival of chicks. Six hatched out of twelve and are doing well. The chickens are being their destructive self and are having a go at my tomatoes and dust bathing amongst my swedes!! Time to put up some protection.
   I guess I need to get the old nose to the grindstone before the weeds take over. Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment