Saturday 18 January 2020

Mow, mow, mow...

    Thursday January 16th 2020. The sun is shinning and the weather is mild. What do I need to do? Mow the grass! Yes, started to mow the grass. For goodness sake it is January! First time I have ever mowed grass in January. Man!
     Other than mowing the grass it has been a quiet week on the garden front. A bit of forking and weeding and a cabbage was cut. Some rain, some sun and to top of the end of the week a frost!
     On the chicken front the hens continue to lay well an average of 9 eggs a day over the last week.
     I noticed that the seed potatoes and onion sets are in my local supermarket. Guess it is just about time to go and buy mine and start off the year once more.
     My bed of narcissi are showing and I see there is one or two buds. If the weather stays mild it will not be long before they are in flower.

NARCISSI (Daffidils)

No comments:

Post a Comment