Sunday 3 October 2021

     Water melons continue to be picked and very much enjoyed. Haricot vert and buerre picked, BF-15 potatoes (yes, I know they are second earlies but...) lifted, mixed sweet peppers, aubergines,tomatoes picked. Yes, lots of produce still in the garden although now noticeably coming to an end. Thoughts of where to plant garlic and broad beans being made but it is still a little early and I will leave that until I come back from the UK later in October. I have bought a different garlic variety this year, Germidour and I will plant these along side some Champ Elephant garlic and probably along with some Champ Violet. Yes, it is autumn but the grass here continues to grown so the grass had to be mowed. I suspect once again this task will go on well into the autumn!

    Chickens are being chickens with coop maintenance done. Egg production is down again not surprising given the shorter days and moulting. Average daily production 1.1.

Haricot buerre 4.070kgs

Mixed sweet peppers

Pickle collection 2021 onions beetroot eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment